The Server section of the Control Center lets you configure the server, set up chat room options, set user
permissions, control user behavior, and define what logging should be performed. The Sever section is divided into
the following pages:
Copyright © 1998—2007, RealChat Software. All rights reserved.
- Server Settings - allows you to control the type of authentication
which is required to login as well as how many users can enter a room.
- Room Settings - allows you to define the rooms that are available within
the chat server.
- User Permissions - allows you to define how users can become
operators and administrators.
- Behavior Control - allows you to place automatic limits on what users
can and cannot do.
- Log Settings - allows you to control what information is automatically
saved to disk for later review.